How You Can Be Part of the MBS Mission
There are so many ways you can become part of our Missionary Benedictine Family. The Sisters' mission is to make the world a better place for you and I. Together, we can make that happen!!
- You can become a Missionary Benedictine Sister. Check out the Vocations Page to see if you qualify! OR Stay on this page for more options.
- Join the Benedictine Oblates as lay members of the Congregation, live out your Benedictine commitment in your ordinary life at work, in the family, and in the community.
- You can Sign Up for our Newsletter that keeps you up-to-date with what the Sisters are up to around the world.
- Pray for a Sister by Adopting a Sister. Thus, the mission and life of the Sister are blessed and enriched via your prayers.
- Financially support the work of the Sisters worldwide by making a donation. You can specify where this donation goes, or you can designate it for general mission work.
- Oh, and don't forget to subscribe to our uplifting and encouraging daily devotional. These are written by the Missionary Benedictine Sisters, a fruit of their prayer and meditation time.